2. The beautiful weather. I don't think we could have asked for better weather. I finally had some time to just sit outside, mojito in hand, and take in the sun with the girls.
3. The fireworks. The boys really do love their fireworks.
4. Sunday lunch with the girls at on the patio The Chophouse in Wellesley. I had some absolutely delicious Garlic Mushroom Cheese Bread + Cesear Salad. We then followed it up with some ice cream... Peanut Butter Chocolate for me!
5. Hearing the boys constantly singing this song, and doing this dance. Priceless.
6. Saturday morning Amanda and I headed out for a little antiquing - specifically to find old rail cart wheels. During our mission in Cambridge we decided to check out Cornerstone. So glad we did. They have some amazing pieces in there, including this stunning library style bookcase and this awesome dog statue.
7. And lastly,my post title should actually read "My Top 7: Regular Weekend Edition" because I am in fact working tomorrow. I leave for another business trip to Chicago first thing in the morning, and return on Wednesday. That said, I hope you all enjoy your Monday off. See you next week.
What did you do this past weekend?